NUTRITION, LIFESTYLE, & MINDSET CHALLENGE
OCTOBER 5 - NOVEMBER 22, 2020
WHAT IS THIS CHALLENGE ALL ABOUT?
In a nutshell, this 6-week challenge is about feeling better, looking better, and thinking better.
The goals for this challenge:
• Increase knowledge about good nutrition
• Encourage healthy lifestyle
• Gain control over habits and behaviours
• Improve mindful eating
• Create accountability, encouragement, and support
• Encourage a mindset shift for approaching nutrition and lifestyle
• Inspire positive daily rituals
• Focus on quality nutrition, improve sleep, increase hydration, consistent exercise, and positive mindset
REGISTATION DATE: SEPTEMBER 15 to OCTOBER 4, 2020
Oct 5 - Nov 22, 2020
FESTIVUS GAMES 2020 - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
Who is Festivus Games For?
Festivus Games is for the Novice, Intermediate, and Masters 45+ athlete. It's not for the pure Rx or firebreather. Festivus Games was designed so it wouldn't be necessary to scale the events. The competition is about capacity more than a high degree of skill. Everyone can row...just how fast? Everyone can deadlift...just how much?
The April 2020 event is Individual (no teams). We have novice, intermediate and masters 45+ divisions.
- When: 04/18/2020
- Check-in: 8:00 am
- Where: TREC FIT LAB
7750 Ranchview Dr NW #27
Calgary, Alberta T3G 1Y9
- Early Registration for FREE shirt: 03/22/2020
Athletes who register by 03/22/2020 will have an official event shirt waiting for them at the host when they check in. Registering after 03/22/2020 does not include a free shirt. Register early!
- Last Day to Register: 04/11/2020
TREC FIT LAB WILL NOT BE HOSTING THE FESTIVUS GAMES DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT AT OUR LOCATION, PLEASE REQUEST YOUR REFUND THOUGH THE FESTIVUS GAMES WEBSITE. THANK YOU!
April 18, 2020